Bobbye Jean Fuller was a caring teacher, family proponent, and early education trailblazer for UICS/St. Mark Center and the Kansas City community. This scholarship, named in her honor, will serve as a source of boundless hope, learning, and opportunity for families experiencing financial hardships that too often stand in the way of quality early learning.
Your support of this fund helps to ease the burden for working families who are economically vulnerable and unable to pay market rate for quality early education. The Bobbye Jean Fuller Early Education Fund assists families who are eligible for Head Start/Early Head Start, but are on the waiting list. On any given day, up to 32% of our families require early childhood education fee assistance.
Your generous gift brings outstanding early education to a little learner at UICS/St. Mark Center and UICS/Metro Center!
- $100 = 2+ days of Pre-K education for a child.
- $203 = 1 week of Pre-K education for a child.
- $272 = 1 week of Infant/Toddler care for a child.
- $873 = 1 month of Pre-K education for a child.
- $1,170 = 1 month of Infant/Toddler care for a child.
- $2,619 = 3 months of Pre-K education for a child.
- $3,510 = 3 months of Infant/Toddler care for a child.
UICS helps families rise to the challenges of every day life. Join us in our mission, by contributing to the Bobbye Jean Fuller Early Education Fund today!
Bobbye Jean Fuller was a lifelong learner. She began her career at UICS in 1979 as a dedicated volunteer, advancing from bus monitor to teacher assistant, lead teacher, and director. She acquired many credentials and earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Child and Family Studies in 2006.