UICS has been on the forefront of responding to the needs of our students, families, and teachers throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. This page has been established for specific facility, communications, and community partner updates. This includes any COVID-19 closures, free community testing opportunities, drive-up food/essentials distributions, online/virtual education options, and more.
- Drive-Up Food/Essentials Distribution Dates and Locations
- On Thursday, April 15 (2 – 5:30PM) at all three schools, UICS families will be supported with a drive-up distribution of meal boxes, other food items, art supplies, and essentials (diapers/formula/masks).
- If you are need of face masks (adult- and child-sized), please contact your UICS Family Advocate.
- If you are not able to visit for this drive-up event, please contact your UICS Family Advocate. We will arrange delivery for you.
- COVID-19 Testing Opportunities:
- Jackson County, MO COVID-19 Vaccine Survey: available to Jackson County residents and those who work in Jackson County.
- Clay County, MO COVID-19 Vaccine Interest Form: available to those who live and work in Clay County, MO.
- UICS Family Communications: